This family home has been much improved over the years…
Liberty Court, Chesham
Available to Let
Property ID :
A well presented second floor, one bedroom apartment, set in a luxury McCarthy & Stone retirement development (only available for those aged 60 and over)
The apartment can be accessed by residents lifts or stairs.
The accommodation comprises:
* Good sized living room
* Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
* Kitchen with fitted oven & hob and fridge/freezer
* Shower room
* Walk in storage cupboard
* Attractive landscaped resident’s garden
Other benefits include double glazing, modern electric heating, emergency pull cord system links the apartment to the house manager or 24hr emergency switch board.
There is also a lovely modern resident’s lounge, laundry room and guest suite with en-suite facilities is available.
The property also benefits from having very easy access to the town centre, with various shops including a Sainsbury and Waitrose supermarket and the local Elgiva Theatre.
Potter and Ford tenancy information:
All tenancy agreements since 1st June 2019 are in line with the tenant fee act 2019 and the tenant fee ban legislation
As such, Permitted tenant payments as and from 1st June 2019 are as follows:
* Holding deposit: to hold a property during referencing and administration (a maximum of 1 week’s rent)
* Tenancy Deposit: held in a Deposit Protection Scheme during the course of the tenancy (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above)
* Payments to change a tenancy agreement requested by the tenant eg. change of sharer capped at £50 including VAT (or, if higher, reasonable costs)
* Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs)
* Council Tax, Utilities, Communication services , TV licence, and such like
* Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate)
* Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
* Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement;
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
* Redress scheme is the Property Ombudsman,
* Client Money Protection Scheme: Safeagent
60 Plus retirement apartment