A well presented terraced home in an elevated position with…
Hospital Hill, Chesham - Superb 2 bed apartment
Available to Let
Property ID :
Available to Let is this bright and spacious TWO BEDROOM, first floor apartment within easy walking distance to the town centre.
The property consists of an good size open plan lounge with kitchen area. The Living room also has French doors onto the patio area.
Two good size double bedrooms,
Bathroom with shower over the bath.
Secure underground parking
Potter and Ford endeavour to make our property details as accurate as possible. however, they do not constitute or form part of any offer or any contract and should not be taken as statements of representation or fact. Floor plans, where included, are provided to give an approximate example of room sizes and layout. All photographs and measurements have been taken as a guide and not necessarily to exact scale.
It is the tenant’s responsibility to insure any personal possessions, and unless otherwise stated, the payment of all utilities including where appropriate: gas, electric, water rates (or metered supply) and Council Tax, are the responsibility of the tenant.
If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view.
All tenancy agreements beginning from 1st June 2019 are in line with the tenant fee act 2019 and the tenant fee ban legislation
As such, Permitted tenant payments as and from 1st June 2019 are as follows:
* Holding deposit: to hold a property during referencing and administration (a maximum of 1 week’s rent)
* Tenancy Deposit: held in a Deposit Protection Scheme during the course of the tenancy (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above)
* Payments to change a tenancy agreement requested by the tenant eg. change of sharer capped at £50 including VAT (or, if higher, reasonable costs)
* Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs)
* Council Tax, Utilities, Communication services , TV licence, and such like
* Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate)
* Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
* Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement;
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Redress scheme is the Property Ombudsman,
Client Money Protection Scheme SafeAgent
Bright and Spacious