St. Leonards Road, Amersham
An attractive, well presented linked detached family home offering versatile accommodation and much further potential in this superb sought after location tucked away in a quiet Cul De Sac.
A very popular location within Chesham Bois, which is an attractive village interconnected with Amersham, the village centre with butchers and convenience store is close to hand. Amersham offers a good range of high street & specialist shops, restaurants and cafes. There are excellent rail and road links to larger neighbouring towns and London, with mainline and tube services from the station which is a little over 1 mile from the property.
The property is within easy reach of highly regarded local schools and there is stunning Chiltern countryside in close proximity.
• Desirable Location
• Secluded and private rear garden on two levels
• New Rhino Greenhouse
• Garden Shed
• Conservatory with medium size pond outside and patio
• Luxury modern kitchen, integrated dishwasher, fridge and washing machine
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and dressing table and ensuite shower room with WC
• 2nd bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• 2nd floor en suite with Large Circular Jacuzzi with lights and shower attachment, WC
• New Viessmann Boiler
• Megaflo system
• Block Paved Driveway for 3 cars